YES! If you are using a POS system, you can connect it to ASA HOTEL by means of a dedicated interface. Smaller businesses that only serve house guests can set up a PC with a touch screen interface in the dining room, at the bar or in the spa, so that service personnel can easily record any extras. Extra services are entered directly into the PMS and billed to the respective guest or room account.
- The clear user interface immediately displays all information about guest names, length of stay, room number, board arrangement and guest preferences.
- When a guest is selected, any comments that may have been entered (e.g. “Lactose-intolerant”) are displayed, along with the guest’s table reservation, if any.
- The guest then receives a confirmation receipt of the extras purchased at the push of a button (daily receipts may also be available on demand).
- The Extra Overview feature is designed to fine-tune your workflow and bring your services to next-level quality. Here is an example: Let’s say your guests wish to order the same wine as two days ago; this feature allows the waiter to easily keep track of all the extras purchased by those guests during their stay.
- Detailed subdivision of extras into groups and articles
- A touch-function makes selection easier.